Wednesday 16 March 2016

Outfit #6

Untitled #96

Untitled #96 by labelleestlabete

Boda Skins jacket, once again. It really does go with everything.

Cowboy boots also work in a lot of outfits, and I think they go really well with straight or skinny jeans. These jeans are black, because most of my wardrobe is, but a dark or indigo wash would also look good.

This belt is from Asos, but it's really similar to one I got when I lived in Frankfurt. Downstairs in one of the train stations was a shop that sold belts and other leather goods, and if you didn't like any of the belts on display, you could pick out a strap and buckle that you did like and the owner would put them together for you. I have 3 belts from there and they still look as good as new.

A basic black sweater is a must-have for everyday goth wear. This one is Rag and Bone, but mine is one that I made a few years ago. I haven't made a sweater since, because I have a bad habit of losing interest halfway through (and I hate sewing seams on knitting). Also, ribbed sweaters will keep you really warm, but changing from knit to purl every few stitches makes the whole thing take longer (see above about getting bored before finishing), and if you aren't paying attention, you end up with wonky ribs and you have to unravel a few rows, which is just plain annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment