Friday 18 March 2016

Outfit #7 (Headhunter)

Headhunter

Headhunter by labelleestlabete

The All Saints scarf made an appearance in my very first post here - I really like this type of big, soft knitted scarf. Blanket scarves are everywhere this winter, and there's enough fabric in this one to keep drafts off your shoulders as well as your neck.
The Hades boots were used in an earlier outfit and I think they help to keep an otherwise plain outfit eye-catching. 
The bracelet is called the Throwing Star cuff by Lynn Ban, which fits in nicely with this "classy ninja" thing. 
The jacket by Demobaza is one of my favourite things (I actually have a product from a set in my wardrobe! Hooray!) - if you want something from them, I'd recommend going up a size as they seem to run a bit small.
Incidentally, this is one of the few sets with a title - I was listening to Front 242's "Headhunter" and built the outfit with a (hopefully) similar vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment