Thursday 24 March 2016

Outfit #12

Untitled #98

Untitled #98 by labelleestlabete

Oh goodness, are we using something other than solid black today?!

I came up with this outfit while playing Style Boutique, and the top is very similar to one that was in the "cool" section. I made it per in-game customer request, which is great for thinking up new ideas. They all talk too damn much, though, which leads to mashing of the A button and then missing what they wanted and having to read it all again. Fun times.

Because the top is long, I used leggings instead of jeans. I don't especially like wearing leggings as pants, because if the fabric is a bit thin, your undies show. Lulu Lemon had this problem with their yoga pants a while ago. Under a long top, though, the issue disappears completely (and literally).

For jewellery, I used the square bracelet from Rebecca's Elizabeth range, and headband with a buckle to match the bag.

The boots are from American Eagle, but you can find pretty much the same style on Ebay. I'm not normally a huge fan of fringes on clothing (it makes me think of either line dancing or Coachella, neither of which are my thing), but these are pretty damn cute. 

So, to sum up - I recreated an outfit from a video game. Not sure how I feel about myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment