Saturday 26 March 2016

Outfit #13

Untitled #83

Untitled #83 by labelleestlabete

I made this set because I got a new coat from Khujo. I really needed a good, solid coat in Germany because the winter is so unpredictable. A few years ago, a big snowstorm hit Europe (the one that shut down all transportation for 3 days) and the snow would go halfway up your leg. Praise be unto combat boots, I say.

I'm not using combat boots in this set, but this sneaker-boot style from Demobaza. They're more interesting than a simple boot or sneaker, but more comfortable than breaking in a new pair of boots. I talked about Demobaza earlier in the Headhunter post. 
A tip I learnt recently was that if your new boots are rubbing at the heel and causing blisters, tighten your laces right up at the toe end. I tried it with my newer combat boots and they didn't budge after that. No more preemptive plasters!

I used a dark denim to match the coat, and a black-and-white scarf to add contrast to the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment