Monday 16 May 2016

Outfit #25

Untitled #117
Untitled #117 by labelleestlabete

We've hit a milestone - 25 posts! It's not that many, but considering my old blogs got boring before I even got this far, it's pretty good.

Today's set started with the dress by Australian label Camilla and Marc. I chose this one because it reminded me of a Vivienne Westwood piece - for example, this one. The one in the set is made of crepe and has a much less intimidating price point!

I added the Alexander McQueen jacket and the Yves Saint Laurent boots to keep the look classy rather than rough around the edges like some (read: most) of my other sets. The studs on the jacket and the buckle of the dress's belt are both brass-coloured, so I matched the clasp on the handbag with those details. I actually chose the bag first, then added the jacket to tie it together.

I finished off the look with the gloves because I liked the unusual bow detail on them. I used skeleton cameo earrings to add some gothic flair, and a beret because I couldn't find a suitable felt hat to go with the look. There's still a lot of fedoras floating around... 

No comments:

Post a Comment