Sunday 1 May 2016

Outfit #21

Untitled #114

Untitled #114 by labelleestlabete

I started this outfit off with the cloud-print T-shirt dress - Polyvore doesn't have the designer listed, but I think it's from Rick Owens' DRKSHDW line, based on the auto-tags. 
Then I added the jacket from Nicholas K, which I didn't know about until just recently, but it fits right in with the avant-garde, post-apocalyptic look I've been using in the last few sets.

I added the Fly London boots and the leather leggings to keep some interest in the lower half of the outfit, and added some accessories.
I use the ninja star cuff quite a lot (almost as much as the Boda Skins jacket), including way back in this set. I think it goes with so many looks - you can add some interest to an otherwise plain outfit, or you can go full-on and build your whole outfit around the bracelet (essentially, what I do).
I also used a leather multi-wrap bracelet, the nylon backpack from Prada and the flying bird earrings to finish it off.

Then I added the omnipresent special effects, including my favourite "coffee stain" effect. Bonus points if your coffee is black like your outfit. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment