Tuesday 24 May 2016

Outfit #30

Untitled #120

Untitled #120 by labelleestlabete

Another casual outfit today, for shopping or possibly work if your employer isn't fussed about what you wear, like my last job.

I started off with the ribcage T-shirt, because I liked the smudged effect of the design. I think  it would be really cool to make one with bleach sprayed over a stencil, instead of just a white screenprint.

Then I added the ripped jeans from Topshop - I like to add patterned tights underneath damaged denim for extra effect (lace tights work really well), but I didn't put them in this set.

I used two different types of boot in the set - combat boots for ease of walking, and the Torment-84 boots from Demonia for effect. Demonia boots have a pretty low price point compared to some other brands, but they are good quality. I have the Concord-108 boots and they are great for festivals and clubs, because the thick foam soles keep your feet off the hard ground and you don't get so tired from standing. They're also great if you've got some mope filming a gig on their phone standing right in front of you.

Then I added accessories - the ubiquitous jacket, scarf and bag - and a coffee mug from Contigo for a pick-me-up. I have the mug that's in this set and it's awesome. It's completely vacuum-sealed, so you don't have to worry about it spilling in your bag, and it keeps your drink hot for around 4 hours. Much better than my old one, which would leak if you so much as looked at it sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment