Thursday 26 May 2016

Outfit #31

Untitled #124

Untitled #124 by labelleestlabete

We're using some more men's items today. The T-shirt is from Y-3, the collaboration between Yohji Yamamoto and Adidas. It's simply designed, but I liked the classic Yamamoto image on the front.

I used a looser style of jeans today because they're slightly more comfortable than the ever-present skinny jeans.
The Call It Spring boots are loose at the top to accommodate the legs of the jeans, and I like the multi-strap design.

I added a Rick Owens jacket and an All Saints scarf for extra layering, and finished off the outfit with some interesting rings (I especially like the black tungsten one), a belt, and a studded backpack.
I'm glad backpacks are back in fashion - I was around for the switch from backpacks to messenger bags at school, and we were constantly getting lectures about not overloading the bags if we were carrying them over one shoulder (same for backpacks when one-strapping it was the only way), and crossing the strap over your chest to spread the load. I carry a huge one-shoulder handbag now and I do have a tendency to overload it, so maybe a backpack is a better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment